Monday, September 26, 2011

Doors Open Milwaukee


On Saturday, over the weekend, I was able to take a closer look into Milwaukee's City Hall because of Doors Open Milwaukee. That weekend many historically preserved places were open to the public for tours of the building or for simple exploring. Though I didn't
take a tour of the City Hall, I did sneak up to the bell tour. At the top, which seemed like twelve stories up from the fifth floor, was the most amazing view of the city. I could literally see my house from up there.

The one image is a panoramic of view and the second is view down from the top of the tour.



2 comments:

  1. Great Images! What else did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the only thing I got to, but only because I found out last minute. Wish I knew sooner.

    ReplyDelete